This stunning, collectible National Geographic x S’well bottle features images from renowned National Geographic photographers to inspire exploration, give back, and make a powerful impact on our planet. Receive a free one-year digital subscription to National Geographic Magazine upon purchase, redeemable with a unique code found in every bottle. A percentage of proceeds go back to the National Geographic Society to fund conservation and exploration.
- S'well bottles feature Therma-S’well(R) Technology with triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction designed to keep beverages colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- The 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go. Keeps beverages cold for 41 and hot for 18.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits most cup holders.
- BPA/BPS-Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.